Saturday, February 20, 2010

a bird indoos is good luck right?

I'm at the airport and thank goodness for the invention of Black Berry. This has been the smoothest check-in in a long time. No lines, and I wasn't "randomly selected". I did start feeling my eyes tear up when I started to think about Enso. I miss him already. He's in good hand. Many hands. Were boarding the plan now, I got my water. Ready to go......When I started typing this it was the present, now it is the past. I've been home now for one full month. We've all been home! this is a good thing, it's a really good thing! How like most of my writings I will go back and forth...past and present...I will inform you.

So back to the day I flew back to Nevada from Texas. I went home for one week. That week went by so fast. Doctors appointments, bills, house, spending time with the husband,attempting to hang out with the girlfriends, trying to keep it together and not cry when ever I thought about the kids, and getting reading to fly back to Las Vegas. Zoom, the week went by and I had to say good by to my husband and my baby. I knew that I was not going to loose my baby Enso and I my husband was by my side, but just the fact that I had to leave him killed me. I had to leave my son in Texas to attempt to get my older son and daughter in Las Vegas. I felt so alone.
However, like I said it was the smoothest check at the airport that I ever had. Although I terribly missed my Enso, it was a little bit easier to check in with out having to hold Enso on one hip, trying to take off our shoes and jackets, and what every ridiculous request the airport request. I also didn't have any stairs of pity or annoyance having a small child with me on the airplane. It kinda felt weird, to be honest. I made a decision to just soak in the quite time. When do I ever get it and when will I every get again. I bought my self an over priced cross word puzzle book. I believe it was called My Posh Cross Word Puzzle. It was very pretty and bright, and it made me feel good. So yes I spent 10 bucks on a cross word puzzle book. I loaded the plan and tried to go to sleep. Didn't happen. I stopped in Denver, reloaded the plan to take me to Las Vegas, which I like to call the Devil for right now. I had to sit between two skanks. Yes I said skanks. They just reminded me of the kids step mother, with their "I know huhs" and "Stuuuuupid" East L.A talk. And all I kept thinking about this trash is around my kids. Alas we landed and I entered Las Vegas Airport for the first time ever. Holy crap was I ever confused. I felt like a country pumkin that just landed into the big city. I just say people and lights and sex and alcohol and more sex and sex and sex. It was on all the billboards on the way down the escalators and out the doors. I walked out side with my one little carry on and smelled the night air, filled with freshness, sweat, and . I remembered I closed my eyes and took a secret deep breath just to see if I could get a taste of the nicotine that I gave up a year and half ago and during the whole ordeal with Carlos wanted to take a drag so very bad.
I made it. I made it in one piece, and I was ready to take on Carlos in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment